July 28th, 2009
by Your ValuesCoach, Karyn Clarke · Filed Under: Employee Engagement · Karyn Clarke · Peak Performance Zone · Professional Performance · Small Business Training and Development · Training and Development · Values Alignment
Where’s your professional or business focus?
To achieve the professional outcomes or the business results you really want, nothing beats the power of focus, if your training and development activities focus of the right steps.
Are your business or career goals focused in the best possible way to move you forward into your peak performance zone, or will they lead you around in circles?
Take a look at this 3 minute 24 second video for some clues to creating focus and forward momentum …
Side Note: Grand children are so cute … grandparents get all of the pleasure and none of the pain:)
How to leverage the Power Of Focus Model
- Identify your current career or business reality – be brutally honest with yourself; focus on the truth
- Identify your values and their relative priorities – focus on what really motivates you, your values in your Motivation Code™
- Set your vision and your goals in alignment with your values – your inner motivators
- Identify your natural talents – focus on your Talent Code™
- Leverage your talents for maximum productivity when working towards your goals -
- Outsource or delegate the tasks that don’t require your primary talents – focus on productivity without burning out
- If you need to adjust your strategy due to changing conditions, make sure all adjustments are still focused on aligning with your core values!
Share your thoughts, results and suggestions in the comments box.
| Here's To Your Peak Performance& Profits ...|
Your ValuesCoach, Karyn Clarke
Leverage 2 little known scientific laws to accelerate your peak performance and profits, master work-life balance, & stay true to your values.
For speaking engagements email [email@example.com]