June 16th, 2009
by Your ValuesCoach, Karyn Clarke · Filed Under: Business Profit Zone · Crush Constraints · Karyn Clarke · Motivation Code · Peak Performance Zone · Small Business Training and Development · Talent Code
What’s holding you back?
How to create momentum
Are you a career professional, an entrepreneur or a small business owner who is not yet in your Peak Performance Zone, not yet getting the results you really want and deserve?
In previous posts I’ve invited you to identify and execute your primary drivers of peak professional performance and business results, drivers that will create and maintain momentum in your career or business – your Talent Code and your Motivation Code.
If you have applied and leveraged the two scientific laws as shown in the free teleseminar Discover Your Peak Performance Zone, and have not yet achieved the forward movement and progress that you’re seeking, then you don’t need me to tell you that something is holding you back! But what exactly?
Barriers to momentum
What is holding you back, constraining you from achieving the levels of success you’ve worked so hard to achieve?
Rich Schefren, a business genius with a track record of massive success in both offline and online businesses, describes three types of constraints to business and professional success in his training for entrepreneurs and small business owners:
- Rational constraints – errors in your thinking
- Procedural constraints – counterproductive work processes
- Self-imposed constraints – necessary conditions and rules that exist only in your mind
How to crush your constraints
Schefren’s high level coaching program, Guided Profit System 2.0,
may not be for everyone, but I encourage you to check it out right now,
as he’s offering a payment plan to make it more accessible in these
challenging economic times. I’m not sure how long the payment plan will be available.
3 reasons I endorse the system at www.GuidedProfitZone.com
- The coaching program is based on a system, and has been scientifically trialled with outstanding results for previous students
- The system is personalized, so that you are guided into your profit zone by identifying and overcoming your unique constraints
- Rich Schefren is a man of integrity, who not only understands business systems, but has a deep understanding of what makes us tick as human beings – of what you want to leverage to create momentum, and what you want to eliminate to crush your constraints.
| Here's To Your Peak Performance& Profits ...|
Your ValuesCoach, Karyn Clarke
Leverage 2 little known scientific laws to accelerate your peak performance and profits, master work-life balance, & stay true to your values.
For speaking engagements email [email@example.com]