October 7th, 2008
by Your ValuesCoach, Karyn Clarke · Filed Under: Maximized Manager · Professional Performance · Small Business Training and Development · Training and Development
Choosing a training and development provider is not easy … and that’s why I have decided to go public with my Consumer Awareness Guide.
Recently a friend was telling me about the many tens of thousands of dollars his employer had recently wasted on a “motivation expert” who claimed to be able to “motivate” the senior management and sales team to better performance.
Several months down the track nothing has changed – the staff are not more motivated, the sales team is not performing any better, and business results are at the same level.
How do you ever expect to find a qualified, competent, professional training and development company?
You start by reading this Consumer’s Awareness Guide. ..
In this fact-filled booklet, you will discover:
- How to avoid “cookie cutter” training and development rip-offs,
- Three deadly sins of omission in training and professional development
- Five mistakes to avoid when choosing a professional development provider
- Three methods to find the training professional who offers what you want
- The importance of value versus price
- Why 99% of the professional development programs used by most companies are a waste of time and money
- Why you want a professional development provider who will work with you each step of the way, plus much more …
The goal of small business training and development
We wrote this guide to help you better understand training and development, the goal of which is to make changes that maximize your professional performance and accelerate the results of the people you manage. Change is an inside-out process and can only be triggered by inner motivation, motivation that is fueled by your values, not by another person’s “rah rah” tactics.
You can make your own informed, intelligent decision.
Grab your copy of “The Consumers Awareness Guide To Engaging a Training and Professional Development Provider” now and when you’ve read and digested the valuable and sometimes controversial information enclosed in the report’s 21 pages, post your response on this blog.
| Here's To Your Peak Performance& Profits ...|
Your ValuesCoach, Karyn Clarke
Leverage 2 little known scientific laws to accelerate your peak performance and profits, master work-life balance, & stay true to your values.
For speaking engagements email [firstname.lastname@example.org]